It is the time of year when money never seems to go quite far enough. If you have a blog or website you can use this to boost your income quickly and easily. Here are 7 ideas to get you started:
1. Offer advertising on your site. If you use WordPress, use a plugin like Kadom ads to easily manage your ad space.
2. Sign up to a blog network like Handpicked Media or Glam. This sort of network find advertisers for you.
3. Join Google Adsense: you add an Adsense box to your site and Google posts ads related to the keywords. You get paid per click through.
4. Join ebuzzing.com to get the chance to run sponsored posts on your blog.
5. Join an affiliate network – this allows you to earn commission by promoting other people’s products. Clickbank and Commission Junction are chock full of information products that you can sell for a commission.
6. Amazon also runs an affiliate scheme. You can review books you enjoy or link to relevant products and earn a small percentage of each item sold via your link.
7. Create and sell your own information. If you are an expert on a topic, write down your best tips and turn them into an ebook or ecourse. Use a box on your site to promote this and turn browsers into buyers.
This is just a small sample of the ways you can earn from your website. Come back next month for more ideas.