An email newsletter is a great way to develop a relationship with potential customers. It lets you stay in touch with customers and highlight your latest offers: it is much easier to get repeat sales than sell to new prospects. Here is a quick guide to basic accounts from some of the main providers.
- Constant Contact: free trial for up to 60 days and 100 contacts and unlimited emails. $15 per month for up to 500 contacts once free trial ends.www.constantcontact.com
- Aweber: $1 trial then $19 per month for up to 500 subscribers and unlimited emails. www.aweber.com
- Vertical Response: free 30 day trial. Charges per number of emails sent (from 1.5c per email) OR monthly fee starting from $8.50 for up to 500 subscribers. www.VerticalResponse.com
- MailChimp: free lifetime account for less than 1000 subscribers/less than 6000 emails sent OR pay monthly from $10 or 3c per email. www.mailchimp.com
- iContact offers a 15 day free trial and then costs £8.68 per month for up to 500 subscribers.